When a visitor requests pages from Theonlineservice.com site, our Web servers automatically recognize the browser’s domain name, and IP address. Our server do not record e-mail addresses. We collect the domain names and IP addresses in order to aggregate information on the pages users access or visit. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals. From time to time, we may ask users to provide an e-mail address or mailing address for the purpose of conducting a survey or to provide additional services (for example, subscriptions to e-mail newsletters). Whenever the identity of a visitor is recorded, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the request before the information is requested.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our site and other sites on the Internet.
- Users may update their ads preferences here.
We also use other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. You can see a list of these companies by clicking here. You may visit these vendor websites to opt out of cookies (if the vendor offers this capability).
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL/TLS. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just ‘surfing’. To learn more about SSL/TLS, follow this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we Theonlineservice.com, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Privacy info for the Online File Converter
- All transfers (uploads and downloads) are carried over HTTPS, encrypted with a TLS/SSL certificate, and therefore are kept safe from third parties.
- All transfers and conversions are performed automatically, with no manual interaction.
- We do not look into your files, we do not make copies, we do not share your files.
- After 24 hours, all the uploaded files and the resulting conversion files are automatically deleted from our servers – we make no backups.
- Our statistics log collects the following data automatically: 1) the number of uploaded and downloaded files; 2) the file extensions of your uploads and downloads, 3) the size of the uploaded and downloaded files.
- We log your IP address to prevent abuse of the service but we do not link it to any personally identifiable information.